Isaiah's hair after the pool is awesome. He's got the hockey hair/skater dude look. I had to try to capture it. He's busy playing with the kitchen food. He wasn't a big fan of the Barbie movie that the girls picked for movie night tonight. They are the only two watching it. No one else can stand it.
I bought an espresso machine at a garage sale yesterday. Only the espresso part works so we can make Americanos and Iced Latte's, but no hot latte's. It saved us $10 already in froo-froo drinks so I'd say it was well worth the purchase. We met the nice folks that sold us this half defective machine at the neighbors graduation party tonight. They are nice and I'm thankful I didn't have to go back to their house and ask them for a refund because the machine was worthless. Now we have some new friends and some coffee drinks. We'll have to have them over sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment