It's okay to love and to be loved.

3.10.2006

Anna and I watched two movies last night...we're slugs, I know. The first was "Walk the Line" about Johnny Cash. Pretty good movie even though it was basically about how he cheated on his wife. I'm really glad he came to Christ later in his life. The second was "Jarhead" about the 1st Gulf War. TERRIBLE MOVIE! Never see it because it is FOUL. I really hope this is not what the military is like, but I am sure there is a certain element of truth to it.

1 comment:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

We watched "Walk the Line" last weekend. I liked it too, but I'm with ya on the fact that basically he was really messed up and it affected a lot of peoples' lives. I was wondering about "Jarhead"--it kind of looked good and kind of didn't, so now I know. Thanks. I hope you guys are doing well.