3.07.2006
Way to go SoDak!
I'm not going to go to in depth on this because this is a very passionate subject for me and I don't want to get too carried away. ABORTION IS WRONG! I do not know how anyone can justify the voluntary "termination" of human life whether it is sustainable or unsustainable. One pro-choice argument that continues to perplex me is that of most pro-choicers that I know. The statement/argument is, "I personally don't think that abortion is OK, but I don't think my views should be forced on anybody else, therefore I am pro-choice." We can all agree that we think murder is not OK, but does that mean we should leave it up to everyone's free will, thereby making it legal? The fact of the matter is, my rights as a human/American or whatever, end at the tip of another individuals nose. That is, if my actions adversely affect another person's existence, I surrender whatever rights that I have. A zygote growing inside of a woman is human (it does not have monkey DNA) and alive, nobody can dispute that. So what justification is there for stripping the life away from that unborn child? Only in a world so centered on convenience and selfishness can the "inconvenience" of an unexpected pregnancy be dealt with so poorly. Who are we as humans to judge the quality of life that a person might have and deem it to be poor enough to deprive them of it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment