It's okay to love and to be loved.

3.06.2006

Evelyn just had her six week checkup today. She is 9 lbs 14 oz (50th %tile) and 23 1/2 in long (95th %tile). She is doing really well and is a very healthy little girl. Despite the nappiness of this picture we do take pretty decent care of her. She has been battling a case of baby achne, but seems to be getting over it. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

She's so big!!! I can hardly believe that she has gained 1 lb. since we were there. You guys need to move back. I am missing the daily changes.

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

Mandy says that it's a crock that she can't post comments since she is not a blogger. I think that she should become a blogger. But really, she says you're baby is darn cute and she wants to hang out with her too so you should move back. And congratulations.

The Baby Makes 4 said...

I'll change the settings so that unregistered users can post comments.