I don't know if anyone else watches the show "24", but I do and I just want to say that last nights episode took me by surpise. I would never have expected Audrey to be the source. Although, I believe that Collette and Bierko had done their research on Jack to know exactly how they could manipulate him. Therefore, I believe that Collette implicating Audrey as the source is a well devised strategy to take Jack off the correct course of action and onto the interrogation of Audrey and subsequent disintegration of their relationship. I realize how nerdy I am by talking about a stinking TV show, but this show is really good!
3.21.2006
I didn't see that coming!
I don't know if anyone else watches the show "24", but I do and I just want to say that last nights episode took me by surpise. I would never have expected Audrey to be the source. Although, I believe that Collette and Bierko had done their research on Jack to know exactly how they could manipulate him. Therefore, I believe that Collette implicating Audrey as the source is a well devised strategy to take Jack off the correct course of action and onto the interrogation of Audrey and subsequent disintegration of their relationship. I realize how nerdy I am by talking about a stinking TV show, but this show is really good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment