Somehow, I just knew that would be noticed. Not that there is any consolation, but here a couple excuses regardless.
1. My head has it's own orbit, therefore I can not find a bicycle helmet that even fits.
2. We have purchased a helmet for Evelyn, but alas, like most other useful things, it is in storage. We decided that the risk/benefit ratio was safe enough to not deprive her of her first bike ride on such a beautiful day.
Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
3 comments:
If the three of you were on a plane and there was only one parachute, I guess we'd know who'd get it... =)
Where are the rest of the family's helmets? Safety first!! =)
Somehow, I just knew that would be noticed. Not that there is any consolation, but here a couple excuses regardless.
1. My head has it's own orbit, therefore I can not find a bicycle helmet that even fits.
2. We have purchased a helmet for Evelyn, but alas, like most other useful things, it is in storage. We decided that the risk/benefit ratio was safe enough to not deprive her of her first bike ride on such a beautiful day.
3. We were really careful...I swear!
Post a Comment