It's okay to love and to be loved.

12.01.2006

On a lighter note...

I have successfully weaned Evelyn from nursing. It happened pretty much by accident. I did, however, decide a few months ago I should begin this process. I figured it had to help with her sleeping habits (alas, it has not). Although I kept in mind I needed to reduce the number of feedings, I didn't actually do that. Some how or another Evelyn was down to one night feeding. And as of last night completely "me free". I am a little sad. I will miss those times together. Never again will I nurse Evelyn...she is growing up before my eyes.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations on weaning! I hope the nights get better for you all soon, too. We are praying for your friends' family; thank you for posting what you do.

The Baby Makes 4 said...

Glad you are checking in! Good to hear from you!