It's okay to love and to be loved.

11.30.2006

Why

I can't begin to understand the ways of the Lord. It is unimaginable to me why five children will live the rest of their lives with out a father...a great one, too. There seems to be no justice, no reason. What is in store for Ginger and her five children that they would need to lose their husband and father to receive?

Why did it have to be Troy that died?

Why did they just have twins if he was going to die in less than a year after?

I am in shock.

How can someone live life after tragedy with out the knoweldge and understanding of God? I struggle with allowing myself to live life knowing what Ginger is going through at this moment. I wish it were me. Nothing makes sense with out a Biblical perspective of the world.

It is not God who desired any of this. He grieves as we do. We grieve because this isn't the way it is supposed to be. Were we not designed to live in peace, harmony, happiness and abundant love I would not be sad.

I have peace in my soul because I know that Troy is in heaven. I know that God is caring for Ginger and her family. I know that God has a better plan. I know it all is not by chance.

"Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?...
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139
"For we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love him, who have been
called according to his purpose."
Romans 8:28
I long for heaven. I long to be in a place where there is no pain, no suffering, no sorrow. It is coming.

No comments: