We're just sittin' here waiting for baby. I've been in early labor for about a week now. All we need is my water to break or contractions to stay consistent. Hopefully, that will happen today! Yeah right! We'll blog some pictures from the hospital when the time comes...if it ever does...hee, hee.
4 comments:
AAAHHHHH so excited!!!!
I am praying for the best.
Well, of course it will happen...that was silly. Good luck to all of you. Wishing you a speedy and healthy delivery. Can't wait to see pics of the baby (sorry I can't rush to the hospital this time...). Merry Christmas!!
We will miss you at the hospital this time! I did think of it several times during our stay. It was great you came to see us when we were with Evelyn.
I'd be there if I could...alas, it is impossible right now...:)
Glad you're all doing well.
Post a Comment