It's okay to love and to be loved.

2.01.2008

RSV, yeah you know me!

























Happy 2nd Birthday, Evelyn! Let's celebrate in the hospital! Yes, after Evelyn recovered from pneumonia last week we were admitted to the hospital for two days with Naomi. Naomi contracted a cold and it turned into RSV. She had to be on an IV. She is doing much better now and we are back home. We won't be going out very much for the next week or so. Keep me posted on the winner of the Super Bowl because we don't get that channel on our T.V.

Here are some pictures of Evelyn with some of her birthday presents as well as some of Naomi in the hospital.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh you guys...I'm so sorry! I hope you're all on the mend.

Stacey said...

I've heard of your rollercoaster rides lately with the girls. AH. Hope everyone will be nursed back to health soon!! Because of this little RSV I was able to see your sis. It was a fun surprise to see her since I thought she would be at your place. Anyways, glad to hear things are on the way back UP!