Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
3 comments:
Is this real? I cannot believe it. that's crazy. Can you imagine being the people that were already in the train? I think I would panic.
As far as I can tell. There are several different videos signifying the same on YouTube. If I ever make it to Japan, I'll let you know for sure.
Even though that looked bad I think Eric's commute is worse. I mean he has to open a door and who knows what could happen during that time!! (ha!)
Post a Comment