9.27.2008
Don't invite us over.
Evelyn is pretty much potty trained now. She tells us when she needs to use the "potty", etc. Well, yesterday we went out for the first time w/o a diaper on (I've been paranoid to in public...not trusting she will tell me when she needs to go). We went to our friend's house for supper and sure enough while playing downstairs...on their nice carpet...she peed. Sweet. I'm pretty sure we won't be invited over...EVER...again. So, if you were thinking about having us over, you might want to change your mind. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I would still invite you over- we have hard wood floors so it wouldn't matter anyway. :)
Plus, do you know I have never acutally met your girls?!
Yes, I do, and that is sad. :(
Did you know that Steve has never been to NY or to the east coast? Your place is on our list...we'll get there sometime!
Oh dear Anna! No biggie--it's all in the learning process right?! You can come to our house whenever you want! No diapers allowed!
Come ANYTIME. We would love to have you!
Post a Comment