I love pacifiers. Naomi does too. That is why I love them. Naomi sleeps like a champ. She is the easiest kid on earth. Sometimes, if she doesn't get a late afternoon nap like she prefers, she will go to bed at 5 pm. Yes, 5 pm. She sleeps until about 6:30 am. It is a bummer for Steve because he doesn't get to see her that day, but I enjoy the fact that she likes her sleep and it doesn't take us an hour to put her down like it did her older sister.11.20.2008
Pacie
I love pacifiers. Naomi does too. That is why I love them. Naomi sleeps like a champ. She is the easiest kid on earth. Sometimes, if she doesn't get a late afternoon nap like she prefers, she will go to bed at 5 pm. Yes, 5 pm. She sleeps until about 6:30 am. It is a bummer for Steve because he doesn't get to see her that day, but I enjoy the fact that she likes her sleep and it doesn't take us an hour to put her down like it did her older sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment