Check these sweet things out! www.graciousmay.com Hand-made shoes that are so cute and reasonably priced (for unique shoes, that is). We'll post pictures of Naomi in her new shoes in a couple of weeks!
Shelly, I am hoping so. They look a little delicate. Some of their shoes say that they are perfect for toddlers and little ones on the go. These didn't say that, but if they offer it in sizes 12-18 months they have to assume the child might be walking and, therefore, make them accordingly. We will see!
Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
4 comments:
oh my GOODNESS those are cute! It's not good that I know about that website. :)
OH MY GOODNESS those shoes are super cute!
super cute! do you know if the bottoms are suitable for walking outside?
Shelly,
I am hoping so. They look a little delicate. Some of their shoes say that they are perfect for toddlers and little ones on the go. These didn't say that, but if they offer it in sizes 12-18 months they have to assume the child might be walking and, therefore, make them accordingly. We will see!
Post a Comment