It's okay to love and to be loved.

5.27.2009

Dr. K

My new OB and the new OB to town (thanks for the referral Dr. Friese!) is awesome.  He brings with him knowledge of the city and all the up to date practices.  I enjoy his no-bull style and natural ability to talk enough that I never leave feeling like I need to ask a question.  He always gives me more info than I even thought I needed.  I love that!  

Dr. K checked things out today and determined I am 40-50% efffaced.  Don't know what that is? Google it.  I hope that is an indicator that this child will come sometime before 36 weeks.  I wouldn't mind that.  They're done anyways by then...according to the sizes that my sister and I like to have for newborns.  Let's hope!

1 comment:

Alyce Dreewes said...

I'm hoping for you. I was 80% ForEver! (and he was late anyway.)

hugs to you all!