It's okay to love and to be loved.

5.27.2009

Oh, how I wish I never yelled at my children.  I wish the legacy that I am leaving my children would be in reality as I dream of it being.  If only I would spend time with God...

1 comment:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

I hear ya. Today has been a hard day already. It is especially hard when you hear your children talking to their siblings or their toys in the manner in which they hear you speaking. I have been feeling pretty inadequate lately. I do thank God, though, that that is his way of reminding me that this isn't my show and that I am indeed incapable without his help. I am trying to be okay with spending just a few brief moments with God each day rather than applying the all-or-nothing approach to my time with God, which is very difficult for me.