Just say no to leg warmers on boys of any age! (Steve)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love that this debate even takes place in your household...
Can't wait to see if the baby is a boy or a girl...there sure seems to be a lot of chatting about boys this time around. Do you guys know something you're not sharing? ;)
No, SB, we don't know the gender...I just feel a little more boyish this time around. May have something to do with what is inside the tummy, but won't know until the big day!
Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
4 comments:
I love that this debate even takes place in your household...
Can't wait to see if the baby is a boy or a girl...there sure seems to be a lot of chatting about boys this time around. Do you guys know something you're not sharing? ;)
SB
Steve, I never knew you had long hair!
No, SB, we don't know the gender...I just feel a little more boyish this time around. May have something to do with what is inside the tummy, but won't know until the big day!
Oh, if I knew the gender I don't think I would go through with labor. If it weren't for the surprise at the end I wouldn't work that hard!
Post a Comment