It's okay to love and to be loved.

7.31.2009

Tomorrow is brunch day! We'll have my sister and family, my mom, dad and
grandma here. Steve wants to make Creme Brulee. I want Steve to make, in addition to the creme brulee, french toast with asparagus and orange sauce. I saw it in a Martha Stewart magazine. It looks yummy. We'll serve on my grandma's china that I inherited and it should be a delicious morning. I might head out early and get some fresh flowers for the table.

I'm feeling like the baby could fall out at any time. Naomi loves to bounce her head on my belly. It isn't that fun for me, but whatever. The baby seems to like to kick back at her. I found a garage sale yesterday (and then had to go back with a friend today) that had awesome boy stuff! I purchased many cute items in case we meet a little boy here soon. If not, they will go to someone who is going to have a little boy...hmmm...Gleasons? Seriously, I purchased Pediped shoes (brand new!) for $3. I had to. I promise I stayed within my spending limit!

1 comment:

Emily said...

oh yes...pass on any boy stuff if you don't end up needing it :)