It's okay to love and to be loved.

7.08.2009

Holler!

I love bags. I don't buy a lot of shoes (although I admire a lot of shoes), I don't highlight my hair, buy a lot of clothes...I buy bags. I LOVE organizing the compartments; looking for a spot for the camera, the lipstick (just kidding, I don't wear any!), the wallet, diapers, etc.

Tonight I was invited to a purse party. It was quite a lot of fun. Purses were everywhere. Sadly, Evie could not attend although she so desired to. Someday, my dear. But mom went and not only did she buy a purse, but she found out about an even better way/place to buy a purse...check out: http://www.1154lill.com/custombags/category.asp?catid=0

It will blow your mind.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my word! Consider my mind blown. Now if only I had an extra 140 dollars to spend.....

The Baby Makes 4 said...

Yeah. I hear ya.