It's okay to love and to be loved.

7.30.2009

IF we have a boy...



I want to put him in a pair of these...



a pair of boy Baby Legs. Steve is adimately against any such thing. With girls, especially in summer weather, all you have to do is dress them in a onesie and some baby legs and off you go. I want to do the same with a boy. I don't think the pattern is too wierd. They have lots of patterns. I'll just have to dress the boy in Baby Legs during the day and do a quick change before Dad gets home! Shhh...don't tell Steve!

5 comments:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

Do it. I love baby legs. I bought a pair before Arden was born with the intention that they would be worn by either gender.

Jenny said...

I think I saw Arden wearing those. If you have a boy, I would go for it. When you go out in public, people seem to call babies the wrong gender, even if they are wearing boy or girl clothing.

Shelly said...

my boys have baby legs!!!

Jweaver said...

Love baby legs and will totally be putting them on our baby, boy or girl. They are so cute!

Alyce Dreewes said...

We have the top pair for baby Ezra.
They have wicked cool pirate skulls on them. way manly.
(actually esther and I have been wearing them a bit... Until Ezra's legs chunk up...)