
Naomi has hit the "terrible" 1 1/2 years old mark. She loves to steal toys from others, scream bloody murder at all times of the day and use the word, "mommeeey", for everything. She has a big sister who likes to take toys from her and push her buttons for no good reason so she is very good at "calling for reinforcement" every thirty seconds of the day or so. My mom visited this past weekend and would run into the other room when Naomi squealed thinking she was hurt or something. I would just sit back and let it happen with not a care in the world. By the end of the weekend my mom stated, "I see what you mean. Naomi makes those noises even though nothing is at all wrong." Yup. It is what I hear constantly. It is a challenge for me to keep up with her every move and remind her, "Now share with your sister. It is her turn for the chair. Don't take toys from others..." Ah, another phase of motherhood!






2 comments:
Oh those faces. They make me laugh out loud.
love love the pics!!
Post a Comment