
It has been seven years since we tied the knot. What a fun journey it has been. I have never really felt married. I simply feel like I get to be with my best friend every day of my life.
"There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends." - Homer






5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
We love you guys and are thankful for your marriage!
Happy Anniversary, Anna! I still remember going to your wedding with Brita as my date, lol..
Happy Anniversary!
Met your father-in-law at the Falls Park Farmers Market on Saturday! He was selling the Cherrybean coffee!! Super fun! Hope all is going well for you Anna!!!
Cool, Stacey! It sounds like that is a nice Farmers Market. Hope you enjoyed it! P.S. buy some Cherrybean sometime for you or someone you know...it will blow your taste buds out of your mouth it is so good!
Post a Comment