Here we are in all our glory. I was hoping we wouldn't make it to game night this month b/c we had a baby...or at least used family as a babysitter and brought the little thing with us. No luck. Maybe a crazy night of game playing will stir things up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Though we wait with expectancy with you, I really don't think you should be allowed to lament the days without child in hand at least until after your due date has come and gone. *wink* I mean technically you've been shorted two fulls weeks of pregnancy between your last two babes so this one needs to make up for it. We wouldn't want you to miss out. :) Praying for peace and joy in the waiting.
I know! I've said to people, "If I was my sister I would have three more weeks of pregnancy!" Yikes! That is far too long...the baby is "just being greedy" at this point as my friends like to point out. This baby will get an ear full from me, however, if they don't come in the next day or two. I'll say something like, "If only you were like your sisters..." Hee, hee.
Post a Comment