It's okay to love and to be loved.

8.17.2009

Whoa, is it already Monday?





Time sure flies here. We got out of the hospital on Sat. afternoon and headed to our local fair. I wasn't able to sit as often as I thought I would, it rained, and I almost peed my pants so we headed home a little early. My hip joints weren't ready to be used as actively as I tried to make them. Go figure they need to adjust after the widening of childbirth. Now I know.

We've had a great time with Isaiah so far. He is a peach. We call him "squeakers" because that is really what he does. He isn't a big crier. I also like to call him our little "nutbrown" after the book, "I Love You This Much" because Isaiah's skinny little arms reach up to the sky like the little bunny at the end of the book.

Here are some pictures my sister Chloe took of Isaiah and some that I took. Chloe took many, many pictures of Isaiah and I am so thankful...they are beautiful!

Oops, "Guess How Much I love You"!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Ok HUGE congrats to you!! You seriously were at the fair a day after you gave birth?!? anna, you amaze me!! He is adorable, love the name!!! CONGRATS!! AH!!

andrea said...

we love that book! (but it's acutally called Guess How Much I Love You.) Hope things are going well for the FIVE of you! :)