Naomi liked playing in the basement where Uncle Matt collects and refurbishes pinball machines. She loved the coins and spent a lot of time putting them in the machines. I have a feeling those machines will make many memories for our kids over the coming years.
Steve caught playing one of the games.
Evelyn was in LOVE with this car. It doesn't work, but might some day. She has asked for a car "with a pedal that you push and it makes it move" for Christmas and I think this is the only one she will have access to.
I am heading off to work tonight. I will work for 24 hours before coming back home. I'll take Isaiah over night with me because he and Steve don't get along too well when mom is far away. This will be a good time of "bonding" for Steve and Isaiah and hopefully there won't be too many tears...from Isaiah or Steve!






2 comments:
What kinda work are you doing? Good Luck and Have FUN Steve!
I work at a group home. I care for three women who are disabled. It is nice because we don't have to worry about childcare with weekend shifts.
Post a Comment