This is a picture of our house when I came home from work on Sat. night. Steve survived his 24-hour shift with three kids and no boobs to help comfort the littlest one. Isaiah takes the bottle, but isn't too fond of it. Although Steve admits he was on "survival mode" I think he did a pretty good job of keeping everyone alive, happy and fed. The house didn't get much TLC, but honestly, it never does. I enjoyed some time away at work. I got to read the magazine I have been unable to read while at home. The kids and Steve came to visit and we went to the park with one of my clients on the beautiful, sunny, autumn day that we had yesterday.
We didn't get to catch up much on the cleanliness of the house today. Isaiah I think is under the weather a bit. He needs constant attention and has not slept in his cradle for almost two entire days. Hope that doesn't last! Yikes!






1 comment:
hats off to steve! our house looks like that and we only have one child!
Post a Comment