The girls helped us clean the house before the grandparents arrived. Dusting, vacuuming and cleaning tables. I am excited for when they are a little bit older and can be my cleaning ladies...I am sure the excitement to help won't last into adolescence. Bummer.
Our first snow of the season. It happened. The girls enjoyed it very much. Evelyn spent the morning with me exchanging meals with other ladies in this cooking club I joined. Then she knew that after naps Grandma and Grandpa were coming. She said over and over, "This is a much fun day ever!" I think she liked all the exciting things happening. It was fun to see her so happy.
On Friday I lost the girls when they went outside to say, "Hi", to Denise our neighbor. After I finished cooking supper Isaiah and I went looking for them. I found them in Denise's living room camped out on her chairs watching Cartoons. Denise was getting ready to go out dancing with friends while they hung out with her. She loves it. I love it. The girls love it. Denise holds them and nuzzles them and gives them kisses on the head. Steve and I have decided we can never move fro this house. We would miss Denise too much. Naomi now walks outside and points to her house saying, "Nise! Nise!" She is the "grandma" while the other grandma's are away. What a special thing for our girls.






2 comments:
A cooking club? That sounds like fun! :) I wish I lived closer to you all.
~SB
Did I ever tell you that I love you, SB. I do. Don't be scared.
Post a Comment