It's okay to love and to be loved.

10.14.2009

Naomi is showing off the new headband her mother made for her. Instead of purchasing one for around $10 her mother went to the store and created one for only $2. It is pretty cute for it being her first try.We invited Denise our neighbor over this morning for coffee and blueberry muffins. We chatted, she helped the girls make puppets and I took out the recycling. Later, the girls went outside to visit Denise while she raked her leaves. This is a picture of them watching her drive off to bring the leaves to the compost site.
This is how Steve found me when he came home from work today. Isaiah needed to be held so he could fall asleep...Naomi had diaper rash and needed cuddling after her bath...Evie needed to just be near us as we rocked and sang songs. It was one of those days when it took super-human strength to tend to all the needs in the house. By the end we just had to sit and wait for re-enforcement.

2 comments:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

Very cute headband. Better open an Etsy shop.

The Baby Makes 4 said...

I got the idea from an etsy shop! Glad I could make one for less than at the shop.

Don't worry, I'll make one for Arden so she gets in on the crazy girl hair piece action!