I've also held off on purchasing this stroller for a mere $350 on sale at Scheel's. A friend from MOPS has this stroller and I covet it a little. She says that it turns with one hand easier than her single stroller. She showed me how it fold up and fits in a trunk in about two seconds flat. When my double stroller from the 90's gives me hell when I'm trying to fold the back down for Isaiah I clench my fist and curse my stroller. Then I remember that it was free and it really does serve every purpose I have for it I lighten up and go on my merry way.
Oh, since eating out hits us hard on our budget each month I did say no to a Whopper Jr. craving I had the other day. It felt good to not give in to the craving and the mentality that I can have what I want when I want it. Yes, I did just admit I am a pretty spoiled gal. That is nothing new!I hope to make October be a success. So far Steve purchased two new suits for work and that blew our entire monthly misc. spending budget. Oh, well! Live goes on! I just have to remember to still stay within my limits even though we are "technically" over budget already. I sometimes have a "throw out the baby with the bathwater" mentality when it comes to the budget. That is why I challenge myself.






1 comment:
those hats are adorable! Nice going on the will power.. I think I would be too weak to resist!
Post a Comment