While I was taking a nice warm shower this afternoon I heard Naomi slip into the bathroom. Simultaneous to when I opened the shower curtain Evelyn opened the bathroom door and exclaimed, "Mom! Tamara is here!" Sure enough with the bathroom door wide open and no towel in sight I heard Tamara's voice in the next room.
I politely asked Evelyn to shut the bathroom door so I could spare Tamara the eye blinding sight of me naked. Tamara calls from the next room, "Oh, it's okay Anna, I'll just leave something here for you and be on my way." I was able to come out from the bathroom with a towel...steam billowing out from behind me...red heat light still on to warm the bathroom.
Tamara was out on a walk with her kids and stopped by to drop off some boy items I might need/want. Evelyn was so kind as to open the door for Tamara, but did tell her that her mom was in the shower. Tamara would have just left a note, but because Evelyn came to get me we had to finish the awkward situation. This kind of stuff has happened before. It is why I love small towns. People can and do just stop over whenever!
11.09.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment