It's okay to love and to be loved.

11.19.2009

We are a bunch of crazies over here!

We like to watch "So You Think You Can Dance". It has been a show we like since we were pregnant with Evelyn. Now the girls like to watch it, too. We indulge them most weeks and last night was the night.

I happened to be gone at a meeting, but Steve watched with the girls and replayed for me when I got home how cute the girls were dancing with each other. They would try to copy the moves they saw on the show. It must have been hilarious!

So tonight we played the same music on our computer that was on the show last night and the girls went to town. It slowly became a shirtless and then pants-less dance party. It was crazy.

This afternoon I realized something scary that also categorized us as "crazy". While I was looking for something in our closet I came across the two games Evelyn played with her babysitters last Monday. One of them was Twister. The game was given to us at our wedding and the box said boldly and clearly, "NAKED", wherever the word "Twister" was on the box. I am sure those 13-year old girls were thinking some weird things about this house and our family. My apologies.

1 comment:

Jweaver said...

Hahaha.. (to the Naked Twister)