It's okay to love and to be loved.

11.15.2009

We headed over to Denise's house for supper. The commute is a killer. Next door is just soooo far away. We, of course, were greeted with wonderful smells as we entered her house. She had for us quite a spread. She made a chicken and stuffing casserole (recipe below), vegetables, homemade bread with butter, cranberry jelly, and apple crisp with Cool Whip...followed by coffee and brownie creamer. Oh my, I ate so much I think I can still taste my food!

Denise confirmed for me again that we cannot ever move from this house. While she prayed her beautiful Catholic prayer over the meal she added that she was thankful for such great neighbors. I feel exactly the same about her and, therefore, we cannot leave her side (literally. Our house in next to hers).

The recipe for the casserole goes something like this:

Layer Chicken breast
Cream of mushroom soup
Sour Cream and top with stuffing.
Bake for 35 min.

Delicious! Cooking Club here it comes!

No comments: