

The girls have been busy these days trying on every single costume we might own. If they aren't wearing costumes then they are having a "naked party". It seems that the shirts and then the pants have to come off at some point during the day. Evelyn recently got some new Tinkerbell undies and Naomi enjoys wearing them as well. They dance and jump around the house wearing only underwear.Isaiah loves to laugh and giggle. He is so ticklish on his shoulders so he laughs every time I have to take off his shirt. He wakes often at night to nurse but I'm no worse for the wear because he sleeps right next to me! I love co-sleeping and will do it for as long as I want because I am the mommy.






1 comment:
our girls ask for naked time every day too, lol. (emily)
Post a Comment