It's okay to love and to be loved.

12.06.2009

My friend and I went to see the movie New Moon together last week. She had to get out and away from the kiddos and I could say the same. We had seen Twilight together and as traditions go we had to see this one.

During the movie we both looked at each other and commented that our lactating breasts just filled up in anticipation of nursing our young children. My friend leaned over and whispered, "Do you think Edward finds that hot?" I about fell out of my seat in laughter. We can be out of the presence of our children, but we can't ever not be mothers. I guess we laughed because we realized that we are very different than we were fifteen years ago when we would have been better able to relate to the teen drama that was playing on the screen in front of us.

1 comment:

Alyce Dreewes said...

Go Mommies!