After a hair cut today I met Steve at the mall where we traded off the kids. He went back to work and I went to a few stores with the muchachos.

Evie was my trusted leader. She held the bags while I held Isaiah.

Naomi took her sweet time as usual. She is such a day dreamer. Always walking at her own pace relatively oblivious to who is around her. I noticed once when I looked back to check on her that she had struck up a conversation with a passing shopper. She was telling him about her brother Isaiah just up ahead. He asked her if Santa was coming and she said, "Iowno", which means, "I don't know." It was rather beautiful to watch.

Later she decided it would be more fun to crawl through the mall. Meanwhile, I am carrying thirty pounds of baby and car seat on my arm.
Just strolling along. Not a care in the world. P.S. She puts on her own boots, "Self!", she commands...turns out this time she got the boots on the wrong feet. Oh, well.






No comments:
Post a Comment