It's okay to love and to be loved.

12.20.2009

No Cosmo, No.

Ah. Today was the second to last time I'll work a 24-hour shift! It just isn't in the cards right now to spend such a long time away from the family. I hope to still work one night per week, but not sure what is available.

While I was working this past weekend I read through a Cosmo magazine that the previous staff left behind. It was quite an eye opener, let me tell you. I was blown away by the content and to think of the demographic that such a magazine was designed for.

Our young women are getting such a strong message being sent to them and it is not the message any of us would truly desire to have portrayed to our beloved children. Nonetheless, it is present in today's culture and something every parent and adult should be aware of.

I'll post more about this soon!

No comments: