Naomi is doing her "bridge" pose. She got up there all by herself and got down all by herself. She loves to try to copy Evie in all ways.
This is Naomi's doll. She often puts her doll to sleep, shuts the door to the bedroom and tells everyone, "Shh, baby sleeping. Shhh.". It is very cute.This past week Evie started dance class. It seems like it is going to be perfect for her. She will learn a little tap, ballet and jazz. The class doesn't perform so it is nice that she doesn't have to buy a ridiculously expensive costume. We did buy her a leotard from Target and she looks dang good in it. I'll get a picture of her in it some day. I can't believe I have an almost four year old? When did she grow up?
For my birthday I wanted a humidifier for our furnace. It just doesn't work not to have one. We were getting shocked to death by static electricity. Steve installed it, but had some glitches. Today in the basement I realized there is water almost everywhere including the finished room that has carpet. It is soaked. Not fun. I won't tell Steve until he gets home.
Last night I went grocery shopping so I could stay home with the kids tomorrow. I was bundled up going into the store, but lost my gloves at the bottom of my full cart when I was leaving. I decided I could get to my car w/o gloves. What's that? 30' below wind chill is cold? I guess I learned that the hard way because my hands received frost bite in less than three minutes.
When I got home I couldn't even shut off the car because my fingers could not bend. I threw them into gloves when I got in the car, but that was a bit late. It took a while for them to warm back up and stop tingling. I need to find my missing gloves so that I can wear the correct glove on the correct hand and that might help with my using them ALL THE TIME. I purchased mitten clips for the kids and should have added a pair for myself.
Today we are nice and warm in our house. Looking forward to the weekend. Also looking forward to nap time for the wild children in here...






2 comments:
I can't believe you posted/experienced all that by 7:40 AM. You are a woman of steel.
Anna, somewhere I have a picture of you at Duluth when we went to Doug's cabin and you are in a similar pose as Naomi. You were using your hands and feet to cover four different bubbling fountains on the sidewalk or something. Like mother like daughter!
Post a Comment