I am reminded of Jesus today and this story in particular. We got a call this morning from our realtor after not hearing from him in a while. It turns out he decided to switch to a different agency. I looked out our window and it appears that overnight his name that was at the bottom of our sign was removed. We are left to decide what to do next.
We are obligated to the agency to remain under the contract we originally signed. However, we don't particularly care for the agency we are with. We don't think they do as good of a job as the competitor in town. We chose them originally because of our agent...or former agent. I initially felt very betrayed and would have given our agent an ear full were I given the opportunity. Yet, I am reminded of the character of Jesus as well as the knowledge that God has proven active in our lives and is still doing so even as we feel frustrated and directionless.
God has the perfect timeline for us and he is working that out in our lives even if it feels hopeless at times. I am so glad I have that knowledge. God knew and allowed our realtor to bail on us. He is using that to work out his plan in our life. Once again, how will it end? I don't know. It is a mystery. But alas, it will work out for the good of those who put their trust in the Lord.
Lamentations 3:25
The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;
The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;
Psalm 147:11
the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.
the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.
Psalm 71:5
For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth.
For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth.






1 comment:
Thanks- I needed to be reminded of this today. It will all work out according to HIS will
Post a Comment