We are going to help co-host an ugly sweater party this year! It will be the second of its kind here in the city of "charm and tradition". Steve will transform himself into Cousin Eddie, the one on the right. Our friend Jeremy plays a perfect Clark and will again be dressed similarly I am sure. Now, I have to get working on finding a smokin' White Elephant gift. I want to one-up the Jovan Sex Appeal serum from the last party...
11.13.2010
We are going to help co-host an ugly sweater party this year! It will be the second of its kind here in the city of "charm and tradition". Steve will transform himself into Cousin Eddie, the one on the right. Our friend Jeremy plays a perfect Clark and will again be dressed similarly I am sure. Now, I have to get working on finding a smokin' White Elephant gift. I want to one-up the Jovan Sex Appeal serum from the last party...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment