It's okay to love and to be loved.

3.28.2011

Muslim teachings...things we should know.

Interesting info re: Muslims and their beliefs. I listened to a radio interview with the editor of the book, The Qur'an Dilemma. Listen here if you would like to learn more about the religion that is sneaking into our country and culture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eek! Sneaking into our country and culture? That is a pretty frightening phrase to me.

Isn't America supposed to be a melting pot of people where diversity is celebrated?

Maybe I'm a raging liberal?

SB

The Baby Makes 4 said...

I love your honesty and thoughts! Yes, you are a raging liberal - but, that's okay with me! America is a melting pot, but the melting aspect is what has been lost in our kitchen. How can we exist if we accept everything and hold on to nothing? That is why I say that the ideas, etc. of the muslim culture are "sneaking" in...America needs to figure out what America is and hold to some basic principles or we will cease to be America after to long.

The Baby Makes 4 said...

"too long" (?)