Well, I finally found our camera and can post some pictures. Isaiah was caught playing in the bathroom sink by one of his sisters. Yes, he has another shiner. I think it will become permanent.

Naomi made a nice little bed for her Strawberry shortcake magnet. I thought she was being very creative. I love watching the things she comes up with. She even made a pillow and soft blankie for Strawberry to have while sleeping. Everything is made out of diaper wipes.

Our girls have always pushed around a baby doll or two in this stroller. Isaiah prefers his all time favorite thing, balls.

Isaiah was quiet for a bit the other day and when I went looking for him this is what I found. He had organized the shoes, taking them in and out of the shoe bin and lining them up. I totally understand liking to organize and also not really getting anything accomplished at the same time. Needless to say I had to clean-up after him.
No comments:
Post a Comment