It's okay to love and to be loved.

9.04.2012

Boom. This girl is going to change the world.

Evelyn's entry into this world was documented on this blog.  Now her journey into schooling will be documented on this blog.  She is officially a first grader.  Don't tell anyone, but I think of her as a second grader.  My hope is that she passes up first grade and skips right to second.  I know that I am obsessed about my children's mind power, but a mom is supposed to be her child's biggest fan.  I am guilty.

We walked to school two blocks away shortly after this picture was taken.  We had a blast.  I felt like we were in the Truman Show.  As we walked down the blocks a neighbor peaked his head out of his front door and shouted to us, "Good luck, kids!" and then gave us the biggest wave.  Then at an intersection we paused and waved as a car passed by.  They smiled so big and waved even bigger.  I guess everyone was in a great mood this morning.  Our small town is quite wonderful.  

"So good day, good night and if I don't see you, have a good tomorrow!"  - Along the lines of what Truman said during his movie.

No comments: