It's okay to love and to be loved.

12.01.2007

Undies

After a hecktick tack-off to our Thanksgiving destination we were happy to finally arrive at Grandma and Grandpa's. Steve came into the house with a hand full of luggage, bags, and other misc. His question to me was, "Honey, where's our luggage?". I looked at him and, after realizing what we had done, stated, "It's sitting up in our bedroom." After two return trips to our house (because we had forgotten items) we managed to drive three hours without realizing our bag of clothing was not with us. I had assumed Steve would see it when he went to our room to change after work and he assumed I had already packed it.

When I awoke Thursday morning my mother-in-law said to me, "Anna, I have a little gift for you." She pulled out a nicely folded pair of black satin underwear that I could use while mine were in the wash. They were beautiful! I looked over at Steve later that day and slid my shirt up slightly. The underwear managed to almost cover my entire pregnant belly. Steve couldn't decide exactly how he felt about that.

Steve and I wore the same clothes until black Friday when we headed out (fairly early) with Evelyn in tote to find some clothes for the weekend. All turned out well and we arrived back home to find some nicely folded clothes for us to wear for the upcoming week!

No comments: