As I sat on the curb at the gas station admiring the beautiful and unseasonably nice weather Steve broke a major sweat getting his car clean. That is where the date turns hot! From then on we headed to KMart to get an airfreshener and then home by 7:30...we wouldn't want to stay out too late and get crazy!
7.25.2009
One hot date night!
While my mom is visiting for the weekend Steve and I decided to go on a little date. It was one hot date. It began at a local restaurant where we sipped on lemonade, ate creme bru'le (I can't spell) and licked cake batter ice cream from a waffle cone. Then, since the night was young (6:30 pm), we headed to the gas station to purchase a car wash and to vaccum out his rather dirty vehicle. I guess he is nesting a little, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
yay for dates!
our last "hot date" was out for pizza and then to see our friends band at a chai tea house! (coolest date!)
and again YAY for dates!!!
also yay for exclaimations !
Your post made me laugh. You always have such great things to blog about.
Hilarious. I'm not sure how many times a "date" has turned into a run to Target or some other errand. It feels good to get things done - and why not together so you can enjoy each other's company!
Post a Comment