It's okay to love and to be loved.

1.27.2010

Today was my "practice" day for watching two extra girls from time to time each week. I have a friend who is a nurse with a rotating schedule. She has trouble finding day care...at cries at the thought of sending her children to day care...so she asked me if I would watch them. It's been fun and I enjoy providing this for her.

During the late afternoon Evelyn took Naomi and Paige into the bathroom. I thought nothing of it because Evie is responsible and they were acting very creative. Later, I went to check on them when I heard Evie say, "Paige, do you want me to make earrings on your ears?". Turns out, Evie had her dry-erase marker in the bathroom and had colored up and down Paige's arms, her neck, her face and her hands/fingers. Nice.

I had to wash her down and explain to Paige's dad why Paige would be needing a bath tonight. Great start to watching the kids since her maternity leave! Good thing we are good friends and she would find this hilarious.

P.S. I would post pictures of life, but can't find my camera. I am feeling the impact of having three children lately. Everything is disorganized and I can't find things.

No comments: